The word cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to its habit of laying its eggs in other birds nests. The association is common in medieval folklore, literature, and iconography. English usage first appears about 1250 in the medieval debate poem the owl and the nightingale. What is the history of cuckolding? The word cuckold is derived from the cuckoo bird, which lays its eggs in other birds nests, meaning that the birds go on to raise chicks that arent their own.
TOP 20 Comments
- Hot slut fucking.
- i luv Alura hot!
- i waant to fuck both of them.....
- It was the first time she ever had her ass rimmed and she absolutely loved it.
- lol she queefed at 2:35 this Asian is a total fucking machine!!
- Lol, hot Making hay while the sun shines.
- Looked like she made love to him.
- Love to feel his massive bod and cock!
- my goshh!!
- Perfect build up and fiery passion.
- PLEASE Great video I love this video specially when Devon is riding backwords and she gets here awsome pierced pussy sucked.
- Riley is amazing!
- Romantic Sex....
- Sexy belle LOVE those lil titties on the lovely and sexy TS..
- sz uzanne is her name one word Who is the older woman and does she have more content?
- To the contrary...
- Very sexy Sexy,Hot bonne branle very nice very nice hot very hot nice sehr gut nice Very low video size, low quality and no sound.
- wud of course like to participate!!
- you gave me a wonderful hardon Beautiful filmed from start to end.